Our mission is to delay or prevent institutionalization by providing alternative care while also enhancing self-esteem and encouraging socialization.
This will allow the elderly, frail, and or impaired to remain in their homes and communities and will provide respite to families who need care for their relatives during the day.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
- Provide a safe, secure, stimulating environment for participating adults.
- Be committed to providing quality care to enhance the quality of life for the participants, the family, and the community.
- Provide care, support and assistance to supplement that which the participant receives at home.
- Support the family in their resolve to provide love and care to the impaired adult in the home for as long as possible by providing respite care, education and information.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of adult day care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable company.
- Joan Richardson, Administrator
- Annette Logwood, Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Everett Dean, Program Director
- Robert Patton, Program Coordinator
- Waythium Wilson & Marie Boston, Program Assistants
- William Ballard & Charles Wilson, Drivers
- Whitney French, Social Worker
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Early closures may be scheduled on days when hazardous weather conditions exist or when emergencies arise. (See designated holiday schedule for closing).
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Fourth of July